Clarification Text within the Scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data
The clarification text, the details of which you will read below, has been regulated within the scope of the liability arising from article 10 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No.6698. We announce this informative text and necessary explanations to the relevant parties. Our company always reserves the right to make the necessary updates in this clarification text within the framework of the law.
Our company is BETA KONFEKSİYON EKSTİL İHRACAT VE İTHALAT SAN VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. and as the data controller, we attach importance to and respect the personal data of yours, the concerned parties, privacy and security of private life and desire to fulfill our responsibilities in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. For this reason, our company, as the data controller, will explain the purposes of processing your personal data, the method and legal reasons of data collection and your rights specified in the article 11.
We provide this information to all our customers, company employees, previous employees whose labor contracts have ended, guests visiting our workplace, suppliers, visitors to our website, users connecting to the guest network in our company, customers in the company database, 3rd parties available in marketing areas such as fairs etc., candidates who fill out a job application form on our website and share a resume, to prospective employee who physically filled out an application form or are referred by career portals to make a job application, to all our business partners and their employees within the scope of our commercial activity and including without limitation to real persons who have shared or will share their personal data with us by face-to-face, distant, verbal, written or electronic means.
- For what purpose and legal reason do we process your Personal Data?
First of all, we would like to state that; your personal data may be processed by the COMPANY in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, in line with the express consent of yours. We also would like to remind you that your consent is not required for the cases that fall within the scope of the article 5/2 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. Personal data collected by us generally includes identity, communication, personal, financial, audio and visual records, customer transaction information, bank information, address, and the data you provide in the job application form. Personal data collected by us is processed
- In order to provide the same when requested by authorized public institutions and organizations, especially if requested by a Court and authorized public institutions,
- To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation (Personal file records required to be kept within the scope of the employment contract, health records, obligations arising from trade and tax laws)
- In order to fulfill contractual obligations (such as delivery of the product produced by our company, determination of the recipient of the product, management of invoicing processes, commercial activities and risk processes, etc.),
- In order to be able to contact the addressee during the management of the purchase and sale processes, to return to the customer based on the sales contract, to respond to the complaints and suggestions of the customer,
- To recruit employees within the framework of the company’s human resources policies and needs, to carry out and develop the recruitment processes, to evaluate and finalize job applications and to communicate with candidates who have applied for a job, to carry out our human resources policy, to evaluate the performance of our employees in order to evaluate, develop and improve this policy and our services,
- To obtain the information of visitors in order to ensure the safety of our workplace and workers,
- To manage marketing processes, promote products, conduct sectoral studies and to improve the business volume in locations such as fairs, expositions etc.
- We would like to inform you, our prospective employees, that the information received at the time of application can be used to evaluate the position they applied for or possible positions that may arise in the future, and can be stored for the periods specified in the company’s Human Resources data and physical records.
- We would also like to state that the personal data of all our business partners and their employees who benefit from the protection of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data within the scope of our commercial activities can be processed as the customer portfolio of the company in order to fulfill the contractual obligations during and after the commercial relationship.
- We would like to explain to whom and for what purpose your Personal Data will be transferred.
First of all, your personal data is safe with our Company. We do not share this data with 3rd Parties without your explicit consent.
However, we are obliged to share it with 3rd Parties and institutions in accordance with the Law and Legislation. We take the necessary technical, administrative and legal measures to prevent violations of your rights even in the event that we are obliged to share thereof as per the Law. We attach importance to confidentiality even during this transfer.
Again, the personal data you provide to our company are shared with our business partners, service provider, supplier, community company, company officials and company shareholders, authorized public institutions and organizations and private law persons for the purposes listed above, provided that the conditions specified in the articles 8 and 9 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data are complied with. For example, we have to transfer information to the audit firms that inspect our institution as required by the business and the law. Cases where information is requested by Court or your information is shared with our business partner, which is the transportation company, to cause the products to be delivered to you to reach you or reference evaluations from third party companies’ authorities with the explicit consent of employees who previously worked at our company are some of these.
Additionally, personal data can be transferred abroad by the Company for aforementioned purposes; with the explicit consent of the data owner or without consent provided that one or more than one conditions above are met; and that the relevant company, along with the relevant person in that country, ensures sufficient protection in writing when the country where the data is sent does or does not ensure sufficient protection and the permission of the Personal Data Protection Board is obtained. For example, personal data is shared during the reservation of the hotel where your employees attend to represent your Company abroad or as the operations subject to exportation and invoicing are maintained in the export department. Your sensitive personal data is not transferred abroad.
- We would like to inform you by what method your personal data is collected and on what legal grounds it is collected.
For the purposes listed above, your personal data is processed as per the Turkish Code of Obligations No. 6098, Commercial Law No. 6102, Various Tax Legislation, Social Security Legislation, Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection, Labor Law No. 4857, Law No. 6563 on Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Law No. 6331, the Customs Law No. 4458, and the regulations and communiqués issued pursuant to these Laws and all other legal regulations or based on your express consent.
Processing of personal data indicates all kinds of activities performed on personal data such as obtaining, recording, storing, keeping, changing, re-arranging, disclosing, transmitting, acquitting, making available, classifying or prevention of use thereof in fully or partially automated ways or, provided that it is a part of a data recording system, in non-automated ways.
And in our company, personal data can be obtained or collected for the purposes stated above, but not limited to the following; verbally, in writing or electronically, through fully or partially automated or provided that it is part of any data recording system, non-automatic means, through the Company’s workplaces, departments and website, social media channels, cameras and other similar means. For example, it is collected
- Through security camera recordings in our workplace,
- By means of the visual and audio publications we have provided in the fairs we attended for marketing,
- By recording the phone calls of our company, by sending e-mails to our Company or company employees’ company e-mail, by faxing and from the written texts sent to the company employees’ mobile phones,
- From the negotiations we have to maintain our commercial relations and follow up the business,
- From personal data provided at the time of job applications, through career portals, e-mails, Turkish Employment Agency, by reference and physically filling up the application form.
- We would like to explain the Rights of Data Owners enumerated in the Law.
You, as the concerned individuals, by applying to our company, are entitled to learn about:
- Whether your personal data is being processed, the purpose of processing and whether they are used for their intended purpose, as well as the third parties to whom their data is transferred domestically or abroad; and request information about the processed data.
- If incorrect or incomplete processing is detected; you can also request them to be corrected and the process to be carried out in this context to be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred.
- In addition, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized upon your request without any justification.
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and other relevant laws, in the event that the reasons requiring your personal data disappear, you have the right to request this data to be deleted or destroyed, third parties to whom the data is communicated to be notified about the situation, and object to emergence of any result against the individual due to your processed data being analyzed through executively automated systems.
However; we would also like to remind you that your personal data, which we have to keep due to legal obligation, cannot be deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of LPPD, you can submit your requests to our company to use your aforementioned rights in written or through other methods determined by Personal Data Protection Board. Our company will finalize your application free of charge within 30 days at the latest (However, if the transaction requires additional costs, the fee may be charged in the tariff determined by the Board) and will provide an answer to your contact information.
You can reach us by using one of the communication channels below. After your application, we kindly request you to provide us with your e-mail or full address to allow us to answer you.
Company: BETA KONFEKSİYON TEKSTİL İHRACAT VE İTHALAT SAN VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ
Central Registration System No: 0167035830400018
Address: BUCA OSB.MAH.2/21 SOK.NO: 26 BEGOS BUCA-İZMİR
Fax: 0232 486 14 70
Registered Electronic Mail Address: email@example.com