Within the Scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data
CLARIFICATION TEXT WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The clarification text, the details of which you will read below, is regulated as a part of the liability emerging from the Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (KVKK) No. 6698. We announce this information text and the necessary explanations to the interested parties. Our Company always reserves the right to make the necessary updates to this clarification text in accordance with the law.
Our Company is BETA KONFEKSİYON TEKSTİL İHRACAT VE İTHALAT SAN VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ. and as the data controller, we care about the personal data of you, the privacy and security of your private life, respect and desire to fulfill our responsibilities in accordance with the LPPD. For this reason, our company will explain in the capacity of the data controller the purposes of personal data processing, methods and legal reasons of data collection and your rights mentioned in the article 11 of the LPPD.
We provide this information to all our customers, company employees, past employees whose employment has been terminated, guests visiting our workplace, suppliers, people visiting our website, users connecting to the guest network in our company, customers in the company database, 3rd Persons in marketing areas such as fairs, etc., Employee candidates filling out job applications forms and sharing their CVs on our website, to whom application forms are sent through career portals or who fill out application forms physically with the purpose of making a job application, all business partners of ours and their employees within the scope of our commercial activities and including but not limited to all of these mentioned, natural persons who have shared or will share their personal data face-to-face, distantly, orally, in writing or electronically.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND LEGAL REASON DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
First of all, we would like to note that your personal data may be processed by the COMPANY in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data in accordance with the express consent of you. We also would like to remind you that no express consent is required in cases that fall into the situations mentioned in the article 5/2 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. The personal data collected by us is generally like identity, contact, personal information, finance, audio and visual records, customer transaction information, bank information, address and the data that you provide in the job application form. Personal data collected by us is processed
- Especially if requested by the Court and authorized public officials, with the purpose of providing information when requested from authorized public institutions and organizations,
- To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and exercise our rights arising from the current legislation (Personal file records, health records, obligations arising from commercial and tax laws required to be kept under the scope of the employment contract)
- and to fulfill contractual obligations (delivery of the product produced by our company, identification of the person who delivered the product, management of billing processes, commercial activities and risk processes, etc.),
- In order to be able to contact the addressee during the management of the processes of buying and selling goods, to be able to respond to the customer in accordance with the sales agreement, to respond to the customer’s complaints and suggestions,
- In order to procure employees within the frame of the company’s human resources policy and requirements, maintain and develop recruitment processes, assess and conclude Job applications and contact those making job applications, maintain our Human Resources policy, assess, develop and improve this policy and our services and assess the performance of our employees,
- In order to obtain the information of our visitors ensure the safety of our workplace and our workers,
- In order to manage marketing processes, promote products, carry out sectoral work and enhance the business volume in places such as fair grounds, etc.
- We would like to inform you employee candidates that the information received at the time of application from our employee candidates who submitted a CV for applying for a job in the company may be used to evaluate the position they are applying for or possible positions that may arise in the future, and may be stored for the periods specified in the company’s Human Resources data and physical records.
- We would like to state that the personal data of all of our business partners and their employees benefitting from the Law on the Protection of Personal Data within the scope of our commercial activities may be processed in order for contractual obligations to be fulfilled subsequent to and after the commercial relation as the company’s client portfolio.
WE WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE TRANSFERRED.
First of all, your personal data is safe with our Company. We do not disclose such data to 3rd Persons without your express consent.
However, we are obliged to disclose it to 3rd Persons and institutions as per the Law and Legislation. We take the necessary technical, administrative and legal measures to prevent infringement of your rights even in these shares that we are obliged to do by law. We attach importance to confidentiality even during this transfer.
Similarly, your personal data that you provide to our company is provided to our business partners, service providers, suppliers, community companies, company officials and company shareholders, authorized public institutions and organizations, as well as private legal entities for the above-mentioned purposes provided that the conditions in the articles 8 and 9 of LPPD are complied with. For example, we have to transfer information to the relevant audit firms that audit our institution as required by law and business. Information requested by the courts or your address information shared with our business partner who is a transport company in order for the products we will deliver to you to reach you, or reference assessments from third-party company officials shared with the express consent of our staff who have worked in our company in the past period may be listed within this scope.
Additionally, in cases where there is sufficient protection in the country to which the data is transferred and there is not sufficient protection in the country to which the data is transferred in the event that the data owner provides express consent or the data owner does not provide express consent but one or several of the other conditions mentioned above are met when the data is transferred abroad for aforementioned purposes; the data may be transferred provided that the relevant company ensures sufficient protection together with the data controller in writing if and unless there is sufficient protection in the country where the data is transferred and that the permission from the Board of Protection of Personal Data is obtained. For instance, personal data is shared during the reservation of the hotel where our personnel will stay in the organizations of a fair to represent our company or during the conduct of operations and invoicing processes subject to exportation at our export department. Your personal data of private nature is not transferred abroad.
WE WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU BY WHAT METHOD YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND ON WHAT LEGAL GROUNDS IT IS COLLECTED.
We process your personal for the aforementioned purposes based on the Turkish Code of Obligations no. 6098, Turkish Commercial Law no. 6102, Miscellaneous Tax Regulations, Social Security Legislation, Law on the Protection of Consumers no. 6502, Labor Code no. 4857, Law on the Regulation of Electronic Trade no. 6563, Law no. 6331, Customs Law no. 4458 and regulations and Communiques issued based thereon and as per all other legal regulations or your express consent.
Processing of personal data refers to all kinds of processes to be carried out on the data such as completely or partially automated acquisition of such data or non-automated acquisition provided that the data is a part of a data system, collection, record, storage, preservation, restoration, regulation, explanation, transfer, takeover, accessibility, classification or prevention of use thereof.
At our company, personal data may be acquired and collected for aforementioned purposes including but not limited to completely or partially automated means or non-automated means provided that it is a part of any data collection system, the Company’s workplaces, departments and the website and social media platforms, cameras and other similar means orally, in writing or electronically. For example,
- Through the security camera recordings at our workplace,
- With the visual and audio publications we have made at the fairs we have participated in for marketing
- By registering our company’s phones during the search, sending an email to our company or our company employees’ company e-mail address, faxing, written texts that our company employees send to their mobile phones,
- From the negotiations we conducted during the continuation of commercial relations and during the negotiations we conducted for the follow-up of business,
- Personal data related to job application is collected through career portals, e-mail, Turkish Employment Agency, by reference and physically filling out the application form.
WE WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN THE RIGHTS OF DATA OWNERS LISTED IN THE LAW.
As those who are interested by applying to our company,
- You have the right to find out whether your personal data has been processed, the purpose of processing and the intended use, as well as to find out about third parties to whom the data has been transferred at home or abroad; you may request information about the processed data.
- If incorrect or incomplete processing is detected, you may also request that they be corrected and that the process performed in this context be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred.
- In addition, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized at your request without any justification.
- If the reasons requiring your personal data to be process cease to be even though it has been processed in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and other relevant provisions, you have the right to request your personal data to be deleted or destroyed and this process to be notified to third persons to whom your personal data has been transferred and object to any negative result against the person by analyzing the processed data by means of exclusively automated systems.
However, we would also like to remind you that your personal data, which we must have as required by our legal responsibility due to legal necessity, may not be deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
You may communicate your request to our Company with regards to your desire to use your rights as per the paragraph 1 of the article 13 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data in writing or by means of other methods determined by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data. Our company will complete your application for free within 30 days at the latest (however, if the transaction also requires a cost, the fee may be charged at the tariff set by the Board) and respond via the contact information you provided to us.
You can contact us using one of the communication channels we have provided below. After your application, we ask you to send us an e-mail or your open address where we can respond in writing.
Company: BETA KONFEKSİYON TEKSTİL İHRACAT VE İTHALAT SAN VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ
Central Registration System No: 0167035830400018
Address: BUCA OSB.MAH.2/21 SOK.NO :26 BEGOS BUCA-İZMİR
Fax: 0232 486 14 70